Fetching data... please be patient or try refreshing
About this site:
- Arrows on land point to where wind is coming from.
- Green: 0 - 10 kts, yellow: 10 - 20 kts, red: > 20 kts
- Windy wind is from GFS model and is not always accurate; it is best to check bouys or arrows. Tap them for more info.
- Wind arrow data from NOAA MADIS system (https://madis.ncep.noaa.gov/) @ 20 min interval)
- Tide data generated by XTide with NOAA data.
- Hourly buoy data from ndbc.noaa.gov.
- Suggestions or comments?
Contact Matt: mlevey at seaspatial.com